Tuesday, July 26, 2011

On with the heads!


So-- I've packed my body parts in preparation for Sock Summit 2011.
Went out to Portland Store Fixtures (love to browse there)and picked up 5 stryrofoam heads. I've already got hands and feet and torsos to show off all of the knitted samples of our knitting patterns (at least MOST of the knitted samples).

So we are going to have a pretty full booth (#425). We have Knitting patterns, Bambu 7 cone yarn, Double Bambu, and our new Springy Bambu (Bambu 7 + some nylon/spandex) PERFECT for socks!! I love the feel of the knitted fabric-- it has the Bamboo softness, and the spring-back-ness of the spandex. I had several test knitters try it out before hand, so we have some hints and tips as well.

Also have some elastic yarns, reflective tape, notions, needles and hooks and books. So, being mostly packed, I'm feeling that "good tired" and "almost ready" which I think will last well into the actual event!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there-- oh, and I also have some helpers for the booth-- so I will be in and out and able to run errands/re-stock etc. So happy that this wonderful event is in my home town!

No comments: